- Adorable Modern House With A Garden Inside
- One Bedroom Apartment with Floor Plan for Young Family
- Counting on Indian Style a Sleek Home Design Comes with Interior Courtyard
- Awesome Design Marble Self Adhesive Backsplash
- Stylish Minimalist Home in Lithuania Receiving Different Approach of Renovation
- Exclusive Elegant Modern Kitchen Door
- Trendy Apartment with Grey Interior
- Fascinating Micro Loft with Bold Personality and Functional Spaces
- The LOVE Apartment Measuring 1080 Square Feet and Delivering Romantic Ambience
- Warm Small Apartment in Mariupol where a Young Couple Live Happily
- Discovering White Palace from Three Loft Apartment in Amsterdam
- Blending in New Outlook of Wooden House of Life
- Awesome Design Landscape Design Sketch
- Living with Nature in Sublime Bel Air Estate
- Bringing Oasis with Waterfront View in Manhattan from Top Floor Apartment Remodel
Snazzy Floor Lamp Design Plus Gray Curtain Idea Also Cool White Storage Unit Under Table
If you consider that big is always better, then you’re wrong. In terms or design, a micro loft with personality is certainly more captivating than a large home without bold character. It doesn’t really matter whether a space is large or small. The most important thing is what you can do there. A large space without clear function is certainly useless. Most modern people must prefer a small space that’s clear in function and comfortable in nuance.
Unusual Design Bedroom With Hardwood Wall Tile And Floating Bookshelf Feat Futuristic Floor Lamp
Awesome Shower Tub Combo Idea Feat Wooden Vanity Furniture And Square Vessel Sink Plus Modern Large Bathroom Wall Mirror Design
Breathtaking Dining Room Pendant Lighting Design Plus White Chairs Set Idea And Floating Bookshelf
In this post, I have displayed several pictures of a micro loft measuring 500 square feet. Although the home is small, it feels so bright and airy because of the right application of colors. Contemporary space-saving furniture pieces also help to create the positive impressions. Glass windows are even installed to let in sunlight. They combine nicely with white interior walls. Wooden panels decorate a few walls and bringing natural feel into the home.
Dining Room Focus On Captivating Pendant Lighting Design And Narrow Table Idea Also Modern White Chairs Set
Fabulous Black Kitchen Backsplash With Hanging Storage Organizers Idea And Wall Mount Tv Plus Pretty Floating Shelf
The kitchen has compact design. It has a lovely white U-shaped countertop with functional shelves underneath. One section of the kitchen countertop serves as a breakfast table and equipped with two white stools. The wooden kitchen cabinets also look appealing because their tops are featured with white LED lights. There is also a comfortable gray sofa in the kitchen, so that the home owners can use the area for gathering and relaxing.
Great One Wall Kitchen With White Cabinets And Minimalist Recessed Lighting Plus Hardwood Floor Idea
Lovely Dining Room Ceiling Lighting Plus White Wall Cabinet Unit Idea And Contemporary Wooden Chairs
Modern Bathroom Wall Lighting Plus Floating Sink Idea Feat Fabulous Narrow Bathtub With Built In Shower
Pretty Honeycomb Floor Tile For Bathroom Plus Tiny Pendant Lighting Over Modern Freestanding Bathtub And Corner Toilet Idea
You also need to see the bathroom. Small white hexagonal tiles attach on the bathroom walls and floor, creating unique appearance. A few white pendant lamps make the space look more interesting. Meanwhile, a white ellipse bathtub delivers comfort and luxury.
The bathroom fixture comes with stainless steel arch faucet. White vanity with sink is installed on wall and completed by rectangular mirror. A tiny home won’t give you any problem at all as long as you can make all spaces to become beautiful, comfortable and functional.